In order to be eligible for the Campus Ambassadors programme you must:
- Be enrolled in University.
- Be based in the UK.
- Have previous experience organising events on campus.
- Have characteristics of a future founder.
- Be a natural networker and community leader.
We will select 1 or 2 ambassadors per University.
- If you are selected to be a Founders of the Future Campus Ambassador, you will receive an acceptance email.You will have to fill in the onboarding form, accept your spot in the Campus Ambassadors programme and accept the invitation to the Onboarding Launch event.This event will be the Campus Ambassadors online launch event on the 26th of August 2020.
- Completing the onboarding checklist will consist in filling in the onboarding form and enable us to do your official introduction in the Campus Ambassadors private slack channel and understand how we can best work with you during the year.
The Campus Ambassadors guide
- Once onboarding is complete, we will send you a guide on how the programme will work, what will be expected of the Campus Ambassadors and how you can best benefit from the programme. We will need you to book the first check-in call with the team to answer any questions you may have and how to best work with you throughout the year.
To apply for the Founders of the Future Campus Ambassadors Programme, please apply here.
The Application process has 2 stages. Please see details and date for each stage below:
Stage 1: Motivations & Achievements
- A few eligibility questions and 2 short essays.
- You will be informed within 2 weeks from the date of your submission.
- 1st stage applications close 31/07/2020
Stage 2: Video submission
- 2 open questions to be answered in a video format
- Announcement dates:
- 1st announcement: 07/08/2020 for applications submitted by 31/07/2020
- Last announcement:21/08/2020
- 2nd stage applications close 14/08/2020
Fast-forward your entrepreneurship career and enjoy the following benefits:
- Website profile highlight
- Social media highlight/promotion
- Priority invitation to all Founders of the Future physical events and online events, including the Founders of the Future Forum.
- 2 exclusive ambassador events per year: one launch event and one closing event.
- Access to mentor network if you have your own startup idea.
- Access to the Founders of the Future slack.
- Access to an Ambassador-only channel in the Founders of the Future Slack.
- Access to a network of like-minded Campus Ambassadors from across the country.
- Experience in community building, event organising and branding to add to your CV and Linkedin.
- Custom tracking links.
- Build relationships with Founders of the Future team and their network.
We ask a minimum of the following:
- Organise 2 events/online webinars or workshops with co-branding of Founders of the Future with information on Founders of the Future programmes.
- Emails to your network regarding applications to The F Factor and Fellowship and its events.
- Commit to do the ambassadors launch online event.
- 2 check-in video calls with the Founders of the Future team.
- Social media push close to The F Factor application deadline.
- Help the Founders of the Future team communicate with your University representatives.
No, it does not cost anything to be a Campus Ambassador for Founders of the Future.
It is a year commitment (University year). Once your year ends, you will help find a Campus Ambassador replacement.
Yes you can and we would be very grateful if you do. You can find the referral link here.